What makes Eliot Partnership diverse?
Over 14 languagues spoken
5 global offices, of which 3 are led by women
30 employees from 16 countries
63% of our employees are female
Diverse teams have a proven competitive advantage: increased creativity and innovation, increased performance, and profits. Additionally, we believe diverse leaders create inclusive workplaces and teams - we help to support and identify these leaders.
- Our intersectional approach recognises that diverse hiring practices start from within an organisation by creating an inclusive environment where people feel authentic, supported, and confident to challenge assumptions without barriers
- We empower our team to challenge biases and perceptions in hiring processes and talent strategies. Education and knowledge are the cornerstone of our best practice policy which is delivered through a mandatory global training program
- We undertake cross-sector talent profiling to improve diversity and promote the inclusion of talent pools from industries outside of our own with tangential values
- Our assessment tools allow us to identify "hidden" and high-potential talent within insurance, as well as promote subconscious diversity in order to avoid "group think"
Our DEI toolkit
Our Briefs are designed to attract a diverse range of candidates through carefully selected language
Creative, diverse and out of the box research to identify and promote high potential candidates from diverse backgrounds
Rigorous competency and skillset assessments
Partnerships with networks, bodies and awareness organisations
- To spot hidden talent/potential
- To strip away all biases
- To embrace conscious diversity with subconscious alignment
The DEI Committee led by Catherine Hill, oversees Eliot Partnership's DEI strategies, defines our global initiatives, and ensures each search incorporates as diverse and inclusive a process as possible.
As a business scales up, it can be tempting to push aside cultural elements in favour of more pressing matters. But doing so can have disastrous consequences... Read now
Eliot Partnership around the world
10 Bow Lane
+44 (0) 20 7726 9810
125 Park Avenue
+1 646 851 2100
5 Boon Tat Street
Singapore 069613 EA No: 12S6264
+65 6805 4180
One Bligh, Level 26
1 Bligh Street
+61 290 549 405
+41 44 201 2700