Diversity & Inclusion
Eliot Partnership has established a Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) committee in order to further the Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) agenda within our company as well as externally with our clients. This agenda aims to foster a workplace and service provision that reflects and contributes to the diverse, global communities in which we do business.
The D&I Committee led by Head of D&I, Aanika Lal, provides operational oversight of our corporate D&I strategies, defines global D&I initiatives, drives the internal and external communication plan in respect of D&I and evaluates the progress of the group’s metrics. The Committee champions the adoption and implementation of D&I initiatives throughout Eliot Partnership.
Using available research and data on effective diversity and inclusion practices, efforts will focus on the following activities:
- Setting and reviewing measurable internal and external D&I objectives and actively monitoring progress against D&I Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) on a quarterly basis
- Applying an inclusive approach when undertaking search and talent management assignments for our clients
- Providing internal education and training to drive positive behaviours and foster equity
- Ensuring an equal opportunity working environment free of discrimination at all stages of the employment life cycle including:
- External recruitment and internal mobility
- Talent and performance management
- Training, learning and development
- Succession planning
Aanika Lal is a passionate diversity and inclusion professional constantly striving to be a thought leader and innovator in the D&I field. Aanika currently focuses on building meaningful and sustainable inclusion strategies centered around D&I process implementation and fostering a sense of belonging. Aanika will lead presentations on various D&I related topics such as unconscious bias and navigating multi-generational tensions and micro aggressions in the workplace to promote allyship and inclusion. Her responsibilities include developing and implementing Eliot Partnership’s D&I Roadmap, providing leadership and strategic direction to our global D&I team, and coordinating and collaborating/advising to align company policies, processes and trainings with the D&I strategies of our clients.